Saturday, February 7, 2009, 6:33 AM
TO THE COOLEST OG IN THE WORLD
This blog has a VERY COOL skin. Thanks to Joy and Yijiao and anyone I might have missed out for setting it up! IMPRESSIVE (:
I am proud of you guys! For the (almost) full attendance for yesterday's swensens dinner, which would've been full if the 3 girls didn't have something else on otherwise I know you would've gone ITS OKAY there'll be many more chances in the future (:
But anyhow I HAD A GREAT TIME YESTERDAY you guys are a really nice bunch of people and it was so fun just talking nonsense with you and getting angry with the swensens manager than appeased with come ice cream cake (*winks) and getting BALLOONS from junde the magician and watching jiashen eat half a chicken and being amused by shaun agonizing over his CT (: OH and how can I forget cheering (/whispering) on 171 and in PS! Looking forward to SO MANY MORE OG LUNCHES/DINNERS/OUTINGS alriiiight.
Before I end off.. (fill in the blanks people)
25 kebaba! _
25 kebaba! _
shake it up! _
shake it up! _
shake it up! _
WOOHOOO LOVE
sherry